- “USB” refers to United Soybean Board as an organization.
- “Chairperson” refers to the United Soybean Board Chairperson.
- “Director(s)” refers to the United Soybean Board Directors.
- “Officer(s)” refers to the United Soybean Board Officers including the Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
- “Executive Committee” refers to the United Soybean Board Executive Committee.
- The “Act” refers to the Soybean Promotion, Research, and Consumer Information Act
- The “Order” refers to Soybean Promotion, Research, and Consumer Information Order
- “USDA” refers to the United States Department of Agriculture
- “One-Board Structure” refers to a state board when at least two of the following are controlled by one board: QSSB, membership/legislative association, or other commodity (e.g., corn) organization. For example, IA, IL, IN, NC, NY
Below are consistent terms used throughout the policy and their references: