Looking ahead to the next 25 years, the checkoff is dedicated to continuous improvement within the U.S. soybean industry, allowing it to evolve with the changing agricultural landscape.
Below are the soy checkoff’s anniversary resources. If you have any questions or would like to set up an interview about the checkoff’s impact on the U.S. soy industry and its goals for future innovation, please reach out to Heather Manhardt via firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314-236-6957..
The checkoff is focused on building preference for U.S. soy. To do this, it’s addressing and meeting end-users’ needs, specifically in the areas of meal, oil and sustainability.
See the plan.
- High Oleic Soybeans: The Yield You Want. The Demand You Need.
- High Oleic Soybeans: A Premium Growing Experience
- 9 Facts About Biodiesel That Will Rev You Up
- Biodiesel Works for Soybean Farmers
- Making Biodiesel: How U.S. Soybeans Become America’s Advanced Biofuel
- USB LaGrange Lock & Dam Documentary
- Protecting Yield: SCN Management
- Soy Checkoff Works to Increase U.S. Soy Use in Aquaculture
New Uses for Soy
The soy checkoff supports innovative soy-based research for new product development. Since the mid-1990s, this ongoing research has led to the development and manufacture of more than 800 products that contain soy.
View the 2016 Soy Products Guide.