- A letter stating that you want a refund of your current year’s assessments to go to the USB (the QSSB has a letter guide for you to use for this request if you wish)
- State in which Soybeans were produced
- Your personal information including name and complete address
- The name and address of your QSSB
- Your soybean sale date
- Complete name and address and contact person of the first purchaser where you sold your beans.
It is suggested that you use the following procedures to request a refund from your QSSB. Please provide the following information to your QSSB.